Saturday, December 19, 2009

Turning Point


I love this pic of Nikki and I trying to decide what to do, Dec '09
Our hostel in Paris had legitimate bunk beds. Good times, Nov '09
Cousine Amanda and I, Nov'09
Boris and I at f(r)amily Thanksgiving..spy school photos, Nov '09

Sarah and I, IPN, Nikki's Birthday, Nov '09
Whitney, (our au pair friend) and I have matching Longchamp purses, Nov '09
Starbucks in Geneva, I will forever be grateful for that bit of home, Oct '09
Italy and I. Period...well, of course my friend Diet Coke, Oct '09

Boris and I at Sarah's Birthday, Princess fizz ready to go, Oct '09
Sarah and I hiking St.Victoire, Sept '09
Our level 4 Prep Language Program group at Alejandra's Birthday Sept '09
The first night I took everyone to see our front door, Aug '09

I am officially halfway through my program..I can hardly believe it. Some of my favorite memories are those nights spent around my kitchen table, drinking tea and talking about our lives with my new found close friends.

We have reached some good conclusions, make some hard decisions, and shared some experiences that will last us a lifetime, and bring smiles to our faces whenever we remember our times together.

Here are some favorite memories from the semester, via photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment