Monday, June 28, 2010

So I don't get too depressed...

Me and the gals at the Bear
Bill and Cassie's wedding
Back at Starbucks...
My adorable niece Rylee

Being home has been great.

The first few days after coming home from Paris, I was going to sleep at 6 pm and waking up around 4 am. It was tough, but after a while, I could gradually stay up later and get up later.

I fell right back into the swing of things here in the States very quickly. I started working at Starbucks right away, which really helped me get back into my Chico life with very little wallowing and time to miss France.

The gals (now being Sarah B, Stephanie and Meghan) threw me a welcome home bash, and things have been a blast lately. I'm putting in my time at study abroad, and working night and day at Starbucks.

I went to San Diego in the beginning of June, right on the heels of Bill and Cassie's adorable wedding . I stayed 3 days with Sarah and her parents, and we had the best time GLAMMING around San Diego and the beach.

I am going to continue my blog because I don't keep a journal, and I do enjoy some good documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment