Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010: A Space Odyssey

I just realize I have been in outer space.

It became a new DECADE 20 days ago and I barely even noticed.

I guess that's what living in Europe will do to a girl.


Things I learned from 2009: ( 5 now, 5 later)

*Authors note: I often take inspiration from songs, and find that muscians can say things exactly the way I would, but better.


10. When is comes to making a decision, we often make up our mind immediately, but saying it out loud makes it real. We then own it.

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing, are the same.
- The Fray

09. John and I used to ask what the REAL question is.
The REAL story is that there is no REAL story, when it comes to REAL life.

The answers we find are never what we had in mind, but we make it up as we go along.
-Nine Days

08. Sometimes all we need is a change of scenery for a change in attitude.

If you could use some exotic booze, there's a bar in far Bombay.
-Michael Buble

07. A good group of girl friends is key to life. There's nothing like them, no one can replace them and they make life worth living. Huge shout outs to the girls...I couldn't do it without you.

Girls just wanna have fun.
-Cindy Lauper

06. It takes work to be happy. It takes effort to feel good. It takes exercise to be thin. It takes determination to say no to bear claws & bacon sandwiches and it takes patience to love your friends.

You better WORK.
-Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment