Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Boy Scout is Always Prepared.




Well, we are t-minus one day until my departure.

I have been preparing for months, but mostly for the last two weeks in Redding at my parents house. The pictures above are of my getting ready efforts! I have said goodbye to my best of the best friends, and have done more laundry than I ever imagined.

Mumsy and I have been shop shop shopping, trying to get anything and everything I could possibly need for the journey, and year. My suitcases are about 3/4 packed, and my new travel purse is ready to roll ( Note to Sarah and Stephanie-it was the right choice for sure!).

I did get my passport in a timely manner, no thanks to Fed Ex or the French Consulate. Today is Sunday, my last day to get everything together. We are leaving for San Francisco International Airport at 8 a.m. I should be in Paris around 9:30 a.m. France time.

No comments:

Post a Comment