Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Je Parle Francais

Or do I?

Today was our placement test for our intense language class that we are going to be doing for 4 weeks until the regular semester starts in October. I arrived at our school promptly at 10am, and took the written portion, which was mostly fill in the blank.
The last page was quite fun, even

There was a comic with a dog and his owner, and we had to write in what captions we thought it would say.

It was hilarious.

Then at 3pm the oral portion was given, and I had to chat with a french proffessor about myself and my plans. Although I am fairly certain when she asked me if I had ever been to France before I said I worked in southern France all summer, which is clearly a mistake of the verbs travel (voyager) and work (travailler).

Oops.

She got the picture. I am anxious to see what level I will be placed in.

Today was also the first rainstorm since May. As I was walking to school it began to thunder and lightning, soaking my fabulous sandals.

Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment